Saturday, May 30, 2015

Crochet - Baby Hat

I love doing small projects - they're quick and I'm likely to finish them. From my previous post you can see I made a baby quilt for a friend who'd just had a baby. Well I have another friend who had a baby a couple of months ago and I didn't make anything for her. She's in Australia and cuz it's winter there now I thought that it would be a cool idea to make her baby something that will keep him warm. So I ended up with this cute little hat. I used cotton yarn for this.

I hadn't crocheted in a long time so I'm afraid I may have messed up a little but in general I like how it turned out. I still have a little yarn left so I may make something else.
For the pattern I used Cheri Hat Pattern by Jennifer Harrell, eliminating the flower. I found the pattern on this page of All Crafts website. There are lots of free patterns there, love that site. I also like that you can preview the patterns (I hate when the links to patterns are given without preview pic, you end up looking through everything, and I usually go somewhere else in this case).

No comments:

Post a Comment